Thursday, April 29, 2010

From Ana

Why cant you understand? I wish you would listen. Remember i'm GOOD. I'm the good guy here. I LOVE you. More than anyone. More than your parents... More than your Ashley. How did you feel when your dad was so proud of you because you were finally trying to take control? You disappointed him by being such a grotesque pig. He'd happily buy you brand new size 0 jeans. Not a size 10!!.. You make me sick. You have no self control. But dont worry, We'll fix that and you'll thank me for it. Now go get rid of some of that fat on your body.
Ana
xx

I have two job interviews, one of them is completely perfect. Its at a hardware store about a mile away, so in order to even get to work i have to bike or run a mile to get there. Plus, work always keeps me from eating. Hooray. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment